Open access journal on PBL
A part of the activities of the PBL Academy is to initiate an international journal. JPBLHE is launched to provide an opportunity for scholars from all disciplines to publish:
- High-quality research articles that contribute to the current and future development of problem-based learning in higher education.
- Review articles examining the development of problem-based learning in higher education.
- Articles examining the intellectual, pedagogical and practical use value of PBL or which extend, critique or challenge past and current theoretical and empirical knowledge claims within PBL in higher education.
- Articles examining theoretical, pedagogical and practical aspects of how networked technologies or ICTs can be used to support or develop problem-based learning.
The coverage of the journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Principles and philosophy of PBL in Higher Education
- The pedagogy of PBL
- PBL and everyday practice
- PBL management and policy-making
- PBL and workplace cultures
- Critical PBL
- PBL, ICT and technology-enhanced learning
- PBL and networked learning
- PBL internships and cooperative education
- PBL and intercultural studies
- Interdisciplinarity and PBL
For more information please visit the journal web page: http://ojs.aub.aau.dk/index.php/pbl/index
Editorial board of Journal of Problem Based Learning in Higher Education:
- Prof. Anette Kolmos (UNESCO Chair in Problem Based Learning), Aalborg University, Denmark
- Prof. Anthony Williams, Newcastle University, Australia
- Prof. Erik De Graaf, Delft University, Netherlands & Aalborg University, Denmark
- Prof. Erik Laursen, Aalborg University, Denmark Prof. Lars Bo Henriksen, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Prof. Madeleine Abrandt Dahlgren, Linköping University, Sweden
- Prof. Paola Valero, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Prof. Yves Mauffette, The Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM), Canada
- Associate Professor Khairiyah Mohd. Yusof, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Associate Professor Thomas Ryberg, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Assistant Professor Diana Stentoft, Aalborg University, Denmark